Rearmable Differential Switch...
Rearmable Differential Switch immunized Class A curve with 2 poles (phase and neutral) of 30 mA sensitivity and up to 63A of intensity of Domestic, Tertiary and Industrial range.
Warning: Last items in stock!
With this Rearmable Differential Switch or automatic reset, it can prevent situations of lack of current and access the following applications: in case of electrical storm or eventual leakage in the electrical network, shots are produced in the differential protection. If in the room where the difference / s is installed there is no one present that detects the absence of current, this trip could cause, among others, the following consequences:
In the domestic field:
- Assaulted housing (the security system would have exhausted the emergency batteries)
- Food in storage in the fridge and freezer could deteriorate due to lack of cold
- Lawn and garden plants and flowers may dry out due to lack of irrigation
- Aquarium fish could die from deficiencies in the oxygenation of water
- Domotica systems would be out of service due to lack of power supply
In the commercial and industrial field:
- Trade, office or ship assaulted (the security system would have exhausted the emergency batteries)
- Perishable goods deposited in cold stores and freezers deteriorate or break the cold chain
- Computers and supervision systems would stop working due to lack of power or they would end up draining the batteries of the UPS
- The refrigeration and air conditioning systems of small server rooms would stop working and could cause serious problems in the computer systems.
- The loss of current and the non-ordered closure of the servers can lead to serious consequences
- The control and inmotica systems out of service due to lack of power supply
In most cases (> 95%) when your differential protection is triggered, a simple manual reconnection solves the problem, since it is not a permanent leak but something sporadic / circumstancial.
If you do not have a rearmable differential or REC automatic recloser, this simple manual reconnection maneuver can become a serious problem if nobody is nearby or if you are not even aware of the differential trigger:
> Food spoils in the refrigerator
> Plants shrivel due to lack of irrigation
> The water in the pool deteriorates
> The alarm system does not protect you
> The automatic garage door does not work
> Your farm may suffer serious damage
> The mobile phone has no coverage (failure in telephony repeaters)
> The ATM does not work
> Streets and squares are dark
> The traffic lights stop working ...
With our differentials with automatic reconnection or also called automatic differentiable resettable or differential differentials, in case of differential trip, the electric supply is re-established in a short time, avoiding costly losses.
Installing self-arming differentials, its installation will be safe and efficient, saving costly and in many cases, irreparable losses through the automatic rearming of the differential.
This rearmable differential guarantees the continuity of the electricity supply avoiding economic losses:
· Possibility of remote control
· Programming of the number of rearmes and time between rearmes
· On-screen reading of the number of shots fired
· Available for both single-phase and three-phase installations
Selectable automatic reconnections: 0, 1, 3, 5 and 7
Selectable reconnection time: 10, 30, 60, 120 and 180 seconds
Digital LED counter with number of shots
Remote contact (NOC) for TEST / RESET
Output contact (NOC) for status indication
Leakage in alternating current
Cutting power 10kA
Tension of use: 240/415 V AC
Class: Class A immunization cutting curve
Cable connection capacity 25mm2
Cutting power: 10kA
"Operating voltage: 400 / 230V AC
"European regulation UNE-EN61008-1
"Number of selectable reconnections: 0-1-3-5-7
"Selectable reconnection time: 10-30-60-120-180 sec.
"Local defect signaling
"Auxiliary contact for remote control
"Contact for Remote Test and Reset
"Cable connection capacity up to 35mm2
"Dimensions: 2 poles 90 mm and 4 poles 126 mm
"Classes and employment: Class A cut curve = pulsating AC and DC leaks. Class A Immunization: Domestic, Industrial and Tertiary
2 Poles = 5 modules = 90mm
4 Poles = 7 modules = 126mm
High quality. Complies with UNE-EN61008-1 regulations
Available in various intensities and sensitivities: CONSULT