Immunisable rearmable differential...
Immunisable rearmable differential switch Class A 4 pole (3 phase and neutral) 30 mA sensitivity and up to 40A current
Warning: Last items in stock!
With this Rearmable Differential Switch or automatic reset, it can prevent situations of lack of current and access the following applications: in case of electrical storm or eventual leakage in the electrical network, shots are produced in the differential protection. If in the room where the difference / s is installed there is no one present that detects the absence of current, this trip could cause, among others, the following consequences:
In the domestic field:
- Assaulted housing (the security system would have exhausted the emergency batteries)
- Food in storage in the fridge and freezer could deteriorate due to lack of cold
- Lawn and garden plants and flowers may dry out due to lack of irrigation
- Aquarium fish could die from deficiencies in the oxygenation of water
- Domotica systems would be out of service due to lack of power supply
In the commercial and industrial field:
- Trade, office or ship assaulted (the security system would have exhausted the emergency batteries)
- Perishable goods deposited in cold stores and freezers deteriorate or break the cold chain
- Computers and supervision systems would stop working due to lack of power or they would end up draining the batteries of the UPS
- The refrigeration and air conditioning systems of small server rooms would stop working and could cause serious problems in the computer systems.
- The loss of current and the non-ordered closure of the servers can lead to serious consequences
- The control and inmotica systems out of service due to lack of power supply
With our differentials with automatic reconnection or resettable or self-arming, in case of differential trip, the electric supply is re-established in a short time, avoiding costly losses.
Installing self-arming or resettable differentials, your installation will be safe and efficient saving costly and in many cases irreparable losses through the automatic rearming of the differential.
Technical details of the rearmable differential:
Selectable automatic reconnections: 0, 1, 3, 5 and 7
Selectable reconnection time: 10, 30, 60, 120 and 180 seconds
Digital LED counter with number of shots
Remote contact (NOC) for TEST / RESET
Output contact (NOC) for status indication
Leakage in alternating current
Cutting power 10kA
Tension of use: 240/415 V AC
Class: A immunized
Cable connection capacity 25mm2
Dimensions of the rearmable differential :
2P = 5 modules = 90mm
4P = 7 modules = 126mm
Meets international standards IEC61008