4-pole Class A immunized Rearmable...
4-pole Class A immunized Rearmable Differential Switch (3 phases and neutral) with 30 mA sensitivity and up to 63A intensity
Warning: Last items in stock!
With this Resettable Differential Switch or automatic reset, you can prevent situations of lack of current and access the following applications of the same: in case of an electrical storm or eventual leak in the electrical network, trips are produced in the differential protection. If no one is present in the room where the differential (s) is installed to detect the absence of current, this trip could cause, among others, the following consequences:
In the commercial and industrial field:
- Commerce, office or ship attacked (the security system would have exhausted the emergency batteries)
- Perishable goods deposited in the cold rooms and freezers deteriorate or break the cold chain
- The computers and supervision systems would stop working due to lack of current or would end up draining the batteries of the UPS
- The refrigeration and air conditioning systems of small server rooms would stop working and could cause serious problems in the computer systems.
- The loss of power and the non-orderly shutdown of the servers can lead to serious consequences
- The control and immotics systems are out of service due to lack of electricity supply
With our differentials with automatic reconnection or resettable or self-assembling, in case of trip of the differential, the electrical supply is re-established in a short time, avoiding costly losses.
By installing self-assembling differentials, your installation will be safe and efficient, saving costly and in many cases irreparable losses through the automatic resetting of the differential.
Selectable automatic reclosures: 0, 1, 3, 5 and 7
Selectable reconnection time: 10, 30, 60, 120 and 180 seconds
LED digital counter with number of shots
Remote contact (NOC) for TEST / RESET
Output contact (NOC) for status indication
Alternating current leaks
Cutting power 10kA
Operating voltage: 240/415 V AC
Class: A superimmunized
25mm2 cable connection capacity
2P = 5 modules = 90mm
4P = 7 modules = 126mm
Meets international standard IEC61008