2-pole superimmunized Rearmable...
2-pole superimmunized Rearmable Differential Switch (phase and neutral) with 30 mA sensitivity and up to 63A intensity
Warning: Last items in stock!
With this Resettable Differential Switch or automatic reset, you can prevent situations of lack of current and access the following applications of the same: in case of electrical storm or eventual leak in the electrical network, trips are produced in the differential protection. If no one is present in the room where the differential (s) were installed to detect the absence of current, this trip could cause, among others, the following consequences:
In the domestic sphere:
- House raided (the security system would have exhausted the emergency batteries)
- Food stored in the refrigerator and freezer could deteriorate due to lack of cold
- The lawn and the plants and flowers in the garden could dry out due to lack of watering
- The fish in the aquarium could die from deficiencies in the oxygenation of the water
- Home automation systems would be out of service due to lack of electrical supply
In the commercial and industrial field:
- Business, office or ship attacked (the security system would have exhausted the emergency batteries)
- Perishable goods deposited in the cold rooms and freezers deteriorate or break the cold chain
- The computers and supervision systems would stop working due to lack of current or would end up draining the batteries of the UPS
- The refrigeration and air conditioning systems of small server rooms would stop working and could cause serious problems in the computer systems.
- The loss of power and the non-orderly shutdown of the servers can lead to serious consequences
- The control and immotics systems are out of service due to lack of electricity supply
With our differentials with automatic reclosing or resettable or self-assembling, in case of trip of the differential, the electrical supply is re-established in a short time, avoiding costly losses.
By installing self-assembling differentials, your installation will be safe and efficient, saving costly and in many cases irreparable losses through automatic differential reset.
Selectable automatic reclosures: 0, 1, 3, 5 and 7
Selectable reconnection time: 10, 30, 60, 120 and 180 seconds
Remote contact (NOC) for TEST / RESET
Output contact (NOC) for status indication
Alternating current leaks
Cutting power 10kA
Operating voltage: 240/415 V AC
Class: A immunized
25mm2 cable connection capacity
2P = 5 U modules
Meets international standard IEC61008