The Fibaro Home Center 2 is a domestic electronic device used to equip the home with intelligence, what we call smarthome experience. Fibaro Home Center 2 , is a control unit, home automation controller or home automation gateway without cables and without works, that works via Z-Wave radio to control the sensors and home automation actuators of Z-Wave wireless technology, located in your home or office . It connects to the server of the centralized management console using its current Internet connection (cable or ADSL) to offer total control to the users of the home automation system, even from outside through the Internet.
It has an internal Z-Wave module that allows the user to control all the nodes or devices of its Z-Wave network, as well as the application of automatic scenes preconfigured. Fibaro Home Center 2 , allows voice control and LUA programming.
The Fibaro Home Center 2 control unit provides a clear and simple interface that allows the user to control their home very easily, either from their own home, from their office or even with a smartphone while they are traveling.
In addition, through its plugins, it allows to integrate many types of IP cameras that need special access (Foscam, Airlive, etc.), as well as other connected objects such as Netatmo thermostats, NEST thermostats, lighting systems based on Philips Hue, ... among others.
Today, we are in a position to affirm that it is the home automation controller of reference in the market for power, performance, versatility and capabilities. Apart from its design and its graphic interface. There is a "reduced" version of this driver called Fibaro Home Center Lite
- Ultra efficient hardware architecture. The fastest device of this type in its category, for home automation without cables and without works.
- VERY low power consumption
- Access to remote control through web page using smartphone or tablet
- Very simple and easy to use interface
- It is configured quickly and easily
- Geographical location - allows you to follow your family members
- Notifications via SMS
- Privileges of customizable users
- Allows multiple devices to be associated in large installations
- Scenes, based on climate and other variables, defined by the user
- Advanced backup and restoration system
- Permanent system backup. Storage in a pendrive hidden in the box.
- Historical record of events
- Processor: Intel Atom, 1.6 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM, 2 GB of SLC hard drive
- Disk: 4 GB MLC restore disk
- Case: Aluminum