The FIBARO wall socket is a smart...
The FIBARO wall socket is a smart plug compatible with HomeKit that uses Wi-Fi® and low-energy Bluetooth® wireless technology.
Warning: Last items in stock!
FIBARO Wall Plug is a HomeKit-enabled smart plug using Wi-Fi connection and Bluetooth low energy wireless technology. This remotely controlled outlet adapter is equipped with an active power and energy metering function. It uses a LED ring to visualize current consumption and status. The Wall Plug may be operated using the button on the casing or via an iOS mobile app through Wi-Fi.
1. Certainty - Now you do not have to go back to check whether you have turned off the iron, FIBARO WallPlug keeps an eye on plugged in devices.
2. Gentle illumination - The Wall Plug's amazing LED ring illuminates with a pale blue or white light while it’s connected to the power outlet, which ideally plays a role of a bedside lamp.
3. Just in time - works on schedule
4. Parental control - control your children's learning time or fun and automatically turn off potentially dangerous devices when you are not around.
5. Money-savings - With schedules of devices, it is possible to switch them on the night rate - when the fees are lower.
6. Smart management - Turns off in stand-by mode.
Devices compatible with HomeKit communicate with an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch through the App Home. You can ask Siri (iPhone 4s or later or iPad 3rd generation or later) to turn off the light or know if the front door is open from your iPhone whenever you are at home. But also if you want to control your house when you are not in it, you can also do it as long as you have an iPad permanently on and connected to the Internet or an Apple TV (4K or 4th Generation or 3rd Generation with restrictions) or a HomePod.
In addition, if we have remote access to compatible devices with HomeKit, we can automate actions such as turning on the lights when it is dark or telling me if there is nobody at home and detecting presence, allowing access to other users, etc.