Nombre: Multiple Sound Siren
Número de Certificación Z-Wave:ZC12-21060239
Tipo de Role:Listening Sleeping Slave
Descripción Corta:The PSE04 is a wireless siren, based on Z-WaveTM technology.
Descripción:The PSE04 is the Z-WaveTM plus product, it support the security, OTA... Those newest features of the Z-WaveTM technology. Z-WaveTM is a wireless communication protocol designed for home automation, specifically to remotely control applications in residential and light commercial environments. The technology uses a low-power RF radio embedded or retrofitted into home electronics devices and systems, such as lighting, home access control, entertainment systems and household appliances.
Descargue el manual desde aquí.
(LifeLine group) This machine provides one groups of nodes. Each group can set 1 Nodes.
Used for returned events.
Valor por Defecto
Auto Report Tick Interval
The interval time for auto report each tick.
Play sound duration, 1 tick is 30 seconds.
Customer function switch, using bit control.
Auto Report Temperature Time
The interval time for auto report the temperature.
Temperature Differential Report
The temperature differential to report.
Auto Report Battery Time
The interval time for auto report the battery level.
Play Sound Control
Control play sound's level and which sound.
Association Group Information V3
Device Reset Locally
Firmware Update Meta-Data V5
Manufacturer Specific V2
Multi-Channel Association V3
Sensor Multilevel V11
Transport Service V2
Z-Wave Plus Info V2
Where to find S2 DSK on product
The QR code can be found on the device PSE04 or on the box.
1. Have Z-WaveTM Controller entered inclusion mode.
2. Pressing tamper key three times within 1.5 seconds to enter the inclusion mode.
3. After add successful, the LED will light ON 1 second
1. Have Z-WaveTM Controller entered exclusion mode.
2. Pressing tamper key three times within 1.5 seconds to enter the exclusion mode.
3. Node ID has been excluded.
Factory Reset Procedure
1. Pressing tamper key four times within 1.5 seconds and do not release the tamper key in the 4th pressed, and the LED will light ON.
2. After 3 seconds the LED will turn OFF, after that within 2 seconds, release the tamper key. If successful, the LED will light ON one second. Otherwise, the LED will flash once.
3. IDs are excluded and all settings will reset to factory default.
If a Z-Wave controller or other node in the network needs to communicate with a battery-powered device such as a door lock, the controller sends a special beam signal. The purpose of this beam is to wake up the FLiRS device.
When the FLiRS device receives this beam, it immediately fully wakes up and then communicates with the controller or other Z-Wave device utilizing standard Z-Wave protocol commands. If the device does not hear a Beam it goes back to full sleep for another period until it partially awakes again and listens for a Beam.
Enter the number of batteries of the designated type that the product uses.
Enter the type (e.g. AA, CR2032, AAA) of the battery/batteries that the product uses.
Indicates whether the firmware can be updated and whether it is done by the consumer or a technician.