Visonic MCT-234 remote control of...
Visonic MCT-234 remote control of keychain type, portable miniature with 4 multifunction buttons. Full Arm, Part Arm, Disarm, Silent Panic, and Audible Panic. Programmable key for X10 activation, system status and instant arm. Frequency 433Mhz
Warning: Last items in stock!
Out of stock
Remote control for alarm Visonic MCT-234 with 4 Buttons compatible with all alarm panels without POWERMAX fees. Check the working frequency of your Visonic alarm system, to select the control at 433Mhz. or to 868Mhz.
· Frequency (MHz): 433.92 868.95 MHz u (different models) -> Check the frequency of your system
· Modulation: ASK (ON-OFF keying)
· Transmission Duration: Each button when pressed causes a transmission of up to 2 sec.
· Power supply: 12 V alkaline battery type GP23A or equivalent.
· Current consumption: 11 mA (during transmission).
· Battery life expectancy: 1 year (for normal use).
· Battery Supervision:
- Good battery: the LED lights up during transmission.
- Low battery: the LED blinks during transmission.
Note: If transmission is possible despite the battery condition, the equipment sends a low battery signal to the receiver.
· Encoding: 28-bit ID, 4-bit function and 32-bit code hopping.
· Operating temperature: 0 ° to 50 ° C.
· Dimensions: 53.5 x 31.5 x 12.5 mm.
· Weight (battery included): 21 g.
· Color: Black.
· Regulations: Complies with Part 15 of the FCC Regulations and with CE regulations. EN50131-1 standard
· Safety Grade II, Environmental Class II.