Supervised wireless remote keypad....
Supervised wireless remote keypad. Features
of full and partial arming, on and off of
lights, panic and emergency buttons.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Out of stock
Visonic KP-140PG2. Portable keyboard via two-way radio PowerG. Kp-140 pg2 (868-0: 037) keypad.
Two-way keypad via portable radio for Power Master residential alarm systems. It enables the activation and deactivation of the alarm system and emergency, fire and panic alarms. It also controls programmable output devices (PGM) and X-10 from anywhere in the office or at home. Two-way communication with the control panel gives homeowners a visual indication that the order was successfully executed and the status of the system.
It can be installed as a fixed wall device or also as a portable application. When mounted on a fixed wall, the device provides tamper protection from the rear and supervisory alerts.
Based on Visonic's innovative PowerG technology, it combines several field-proven advanced technologies and highly reliable AES encryption method. This combination of technologies provides unmatched benefits to professional installers, alarm centers, as well as end users.
- Designed for activation, deactivation, emergency signaling, home automation and remote control applications
- Normal internal coverage: 50 ~ 100 m
- Indicates the entry and exit periods even when it has not been touched by a user
- Visual cues for system status, problems and memory
- Wall bracket
- Bi-directional PowerG Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology gives programmed intrusion alarm systems robustness and reliability more accurate than ever
- Employs the proven advanced AES-128 encryption algorithm (128-bit key) for correct message identification and protects the alarm system against code theft and other attacks
- Continuously measures communication quality and automatically sets power transmission to the minimum required for reliable communication
- Tamper attempt detection (TAMPER)
- Long life battery (included) (up to 5 years in normal use)