Wireless Digital PIR PowerG Detector
Next PG2 is a wireless digital two-way PIR detector compatible with the PowerMaster family of burglar alarm systems.
Based on Visonic's innovative PowerG technology, Next PG2, combines several field-proven advanced technologies and highly reliable AES encryption method This combination of technologies provides unmatched benefits to professional installers, central control stations, as well as users end.
Added to this, the Next PG2 implements digital FM signal processing (FM-DSP), True Motion Recognition with "Fuzzy Logic (TMR) algorithm and modern 3D cylindrical optical lenses that together provide superior protection against intruders.
Next PG2 Features:
- 15m (50ft) / 90o multiple curtain coverage with zone protection attached to the "wall."
- Transmission coverage is much higher than the industry standard, making repeaterless installations possible in most cases.
- Long battery life (6 years in normal use).
- High quality in the indication of the visual signal displayed on the device
- Enhanced false alarm immunity through the combination of Fresnel and barrel lenses
- Bi-directional PowerG Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology provides programmed systems with more precise robustness and reliability than ever before
- It uses the proven advanced AES-128 encryption algorithm (128-bit key) for correct message identification and protects the alarm system against code theft and other attacks.
- Continuously measures communication quality and automatically sets power transmission to the minimum required for reliable communication.
- Configured from the panel without physical switches and without the need to reopen the detector once closed.
- Visible and transmitted low battery indication.
- Quick installation without adjustments.
- Compatible with the PowerMaster family of intruder alarms and PowerG receivers
- Optional Pet Immune Model (Next K9 PG2) for animals up to 38 kg (85 lbs).
Based on Visonic PowerG technology, NEXT PG2 combines various advanced technologies and highly reliable AES encryption method. This combination of technologies offers an extended range of transmission and battery life, and other important benefits for professional installers, central monitoring stations and end users.
In addition, NEXT PG2 implements Digital Signal Processing (DSP-FM), True Motion Recognition "with the Fuzzy Logic algorithm (FMI) and a cylindrical-Fresnel optics.
15 meters of 90º coverage, multiple curtains with zero zone.
RF transmission range greater than the industry standard. It allows installations without repeaters, even in large premises.
Long-lasting battery (6-8 years in normal use).
Visible indication of signal quality by multi-color LED, displayed on the device.
Greater immunity to false alarms due to the combination of Fresnel and cylindrical optics.
Two-way PowerG protocol with Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum and TDMA technology.
It employs AES-128 (128-bit key) advanced encryption algorithm for message identification.
Continuously measures communication quality and automatically adjusts power transmission to what is strictly necessary for reliable communication.
Configuration from the panel, there are no hardware switches and no need to reopen the detector once closed.
Visible low battery indication and its transmission.
Quick and easy installation, without cables.
Compatible with the PowerMaster family of intrusion alarms and PowerG receivers .