The GSC3610 is a weatherproof,...
The GSC3610 is a weatherproof, ceiling-mounted infrared (IR) fixed dome IP camera with a 3.6mm lens, making it an ideal device for wide-angle monitoring of close subjects in environments such as banks, hotels, retail stores, offices, warehouses, and building entrances.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|PoE||Si (Power Over Ethernet)|
The GSC360 Ceiling Mounted Fixed Dome IP Camera supports motion detection and smart infrared technology for white balance and exposure to monitor night activity in closed or dark outdoor spaces. The GSC3610 can be managed with GSURF Pro, Grandstream's free video management software, along with other ONVIF compliant video management systems. Pairs with Grandstream videophones and the GSC3570 HD Facility Control and Intercom Station for active endpoint monitoring and facility control. By adding weather resistance capabilities, it is an ideal device to increase security and facility management in any indoor or outdoor area.
Supports motion detection
Smart infrared technology for optimal white balance and exposure
Built-in PoE to power the device and provide a network connection
Supports alert notifications through voice or video calls and email screenshots.
IP66 level weather resistance capability
1920x1080 primary current and 640x480 secondary current
SIP / VoIP support for video and audio transmission to endpoints (external microphone required)
The GSC3610 camera is a fixed outdoor ceiling mounted infrared (IR) IP dome camera with a 3.6mm lens - making it an ideal device for wide-angle monitoring of nearby people in places such as banks, hotels, commercial establishments, offices. , warehouses and entrances to buildings.
This device allows motion detection and offers intelligent infrared technology for white balance and exposure to monitor night activity in dark outdoor spaces or confined spaces.
The GSC3610 camera can be managed with GSURF Pro, Grandstream's free video management software, along with other ONVIF compliant video management systems. It is compatible with Grandstream GSC3570 HD videophones and intercom and access control panel for active device monitoring and facility control. Thanks to its level of impermeability, it is an ideal device to reinforce security and the administration of facilities in any interior or exterior area
- Network protocols SIP RFC3261, TCP / IP / UDP, RTP / RTCP, HTTP / HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, LLDP-MED, TLS , SRTP
- Sensor Image Resolution 1 / 2.9 "CMOS Sensor, 1920 (H) * 1080 (V)
- H.264 / H.265 / JPEG / MJPEG Video Compression
- Maximum Allowed Video Resolution and Frame Rate
- Primary stream: 1920 * 1080
- Sub Stream: 640 * 480
- Network Video Output
- Audio input port: 1 x 3.5mm, 1-50mVpp;
- Audio output port: 1 x 3.5mm, 560 ©, 4.0Vpp
- Progressive Scan System
- Image Settings Saturation / Brightness / Contrast / Sharpness, White Balance
- 3.6mm Fixed Focal Length
- Infrared LED 2 LEDs, up to 20M, automatic control
- Ethernet One RJ-45 port (10 / 100Base-T) with PoE
- ONVIF Yes, Profile S
- Day / Night Color / Black and White (IR-CUT)
- Motion Detection Allowed
- Language Supported Multiple languages
- Privacy Mask 4 rectangular zones
- Metal Waterproofing Grade, IP66 waterproofing
- Current DC12V ± 10%, 1A (Power adapter NOT included)
- PoE: IEEE 802.3af compliant
- Temperature / Humidity -20 ° C ~ 50 ° C, maximum relative humidity 95%
- Weight and Dimensions 109 x 93 mm, 390 g
- FCC, CE, RCM, IC compliance