Indoor PoE camera with infrared,...
Indoor PoE camera with infrared, perfect for areas where low light can be a problem and in addition two-way audio is needed. With MJPEG video over HTTP.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|PoE||Si (Power Over Ethernet)|
An innovative surveillance solution not only to monitor and secure a venue but also to hold an audio conversation, it offers users unprecedented control over their facilities. The GXV3611 IR_HD is an indoor camera with infrared capabilities that is perfect for indoor areas where low light can be a concern and two-way communications a must. Banks, retail stores, and residential entry points are all potential deployments for the GXV3611 IR_HD.
- 1 mega pixel Progressive Scan CMOS image sensor, 720p resolution, 2.8mm lens
- Advanced H.264 real-time multi-bit rate, Motion JPEG
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Supports motion detection and can send notifications when security events occur to IP Videophones, IP Phones, screenshot for sending by email.
- Includes speaker, microphone and SD card slot for local storage
- It can be integrated with speakers, microphones, intercom systems, sirens, alarms, external alarm devices such as door sensors and motion sensors.
- Can be managed with GSURF Pro (Grandstream's FREE video management software that allows simultaneous control of up to 72 cameras) along with other ONVIF reporting video management systems.
The GXV3611IR_HD IP Camera offers an industry leading SIP / VoIP solution for two-way transmission of audio and video to both videophones and smartphones. Contains built-in PoE, IR-CUT for day and night mode, microphone, speaker, and a flexible HTTP API for easy integration with other surveillance systems