Differential Rearmable WITH DISPLAY...
Differential Rearmable WITH DISPLAY that allows us to have an Auto-rearmes counter on the screen. Superimmunized Class A 2-pole curve (phase and neutral) of 30 mA sensitivity and up to 40A of intensity of Domestic, Tertiary and Industrial range.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Out of stock
With this Rearmable Differential Switch or automatic reset, which allows you to read on your numerical screen the number of shots or cuts that have occurred, you can prevent situations of lack of current and access the following applications: in the event of a thunderstorm or eventual leakage in the electrical network, shots are produced in the differential protection. If in the room where the difference / s was installed there is no one present that detects the absence of current, this trip could cause, among others, the following consequences:
- Assaulted housing (the security system would have exhausted the emergency batteries)
- Food in storage in the fridge and freezer could deteriorate due to lack of cold
- The grass, plants and flowers of the garden could dry out due to lack of irrigation
- Aquarium fish could die from deficiencies in oxygenation and water filtration
- The domotic systems would be out of service due to lack of power supply
- Trade, office or ship assaulted (the security system would have exhausted the emergency batteries)
- Perishable goods deposited in cold rooms and freezers deteriorate or break the cold chain
- Computers and supervision systems would stop working due to lack of power or they would end up draining the batteries of the UPS
- The refrigeration and air conditioning systems of small server rooms would stop working and could cause serious problems in the computer systems.
- The loss of current and the unintentional closure of the servers can lead to serious consequences
- The control systems, automation, home automation and inmotica are out of service due to lack of power supply
This rearmable differential is certified for both domestic use and industrial or tertiary use. However, this single-phase rearmable differential model of 40A and 30 milliamps is the usual one for use in homes. It is the rearmable differential to replace the conventional differential of most homes with consumption or protection equal to or less than 40A. It is generally known, when we have a 40A general switch in the house.
Summary of Rearmable Differential Switch with DISPLAY :
In most cases (> 95%) when your differential protection is triggered, a simple manual reconnection solves the problem, since it is not a permanent leak but something sporadic / circumstancial.
With a differential with automatic reconnection or also called differential resettable or autoarmables differential, in the case of tripping resettable differential is again restore power within a short time (a few seconds) avoiding costly losses. In addition, thanks to its DIGITAL DISPLAY, we can know the number of jumps occurred , in addition to collecting the cut signals in auxiliary systems, through its signaling contacts.
Installing self-arming differentials, its installation will be safe and efficient, saving costly and in many cases, irreparable losses through the automatic rearming of the differential.
· Possibility of remote control, using the connections for it indicated in diagram
· Programming of the number of rearmes and time between rearmes
· On-screen reading of the number of shots made, by its digital display
· Available for single-phase as well as three-phase installations
Technical details of the rear-mount differential Chint RE-NL1:
Class: Class A immunized cutting curve , this class allows the detection of alternate or pulsating leakage currents with or without continuous component applied suddenly or with increasing value. Differential circuit breakers of this kind are particularly suitable for protecting equipment with electronic components powered directly by the electrical network without the connection of transformers, such as those used to correct or regulate the current by varying a physical quantity (speed, temperature, luminous intensity). , etc.). These devices can generate a pulsating DC current with a continuous component that the type A differential switch can detect. In summary, for an installation in which there are electronic equipment and equipment that can rectify the sine wave, it is advisable to use a rearmable Class A differential.
2 Poles = 5 modules = 90mm occupation in box
4 Poles = 7 modules = 126mm of occupation in frame
High quality. Complies with UNE-EN61008-1 regulations